Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow storm = stuck in the house = EATING

Day 2 of the snow storm outside our front door

2/10/10 - MORE SNOW! We have 12 more inches already. So what to do when you are stuck in the house and pregnant? Eat of course! I have been enjoying a small meal every 2 hours or so :)
Best thing so far about being Pregnant: It has been the most amazing thing to see our baby through the ultrasounds and see the baby's move around like crazy (I could have watched it for hours!). I also love the feeling that I always have company & talking to the baby is so fun. I am also really looking foward to feeling the baby move.
Worst thing about being Pregnant: Not being able to work out as hard as I used to. I really miss a good workout - the kind where you can't breath and you want to die (there must be something wrong with me - maybe I'll enjoy labor???). Also my addiction to coffee was really hard to give up. I only gave up coffee for three weeks before deciding that one cup a day couldn't hurt...

1 comment:

  1. ahhhhh 1.5 oz

    so how are there 14 votes with 7 people??? FUZZY math here

    ReplyDelete