Wednesday, November 10, 2010

12 weeks already????

Getting ready for the cold weather & Christmas!!!

Back to work starting tomorrow... I will let everyone know how it goes, hopefully it will be fine. Cried a little last night about it b/c I am so used to spending all my time with Juliet it will be hard to be separated. I may have more separation anxiety than Juliet!!!!

I will try and keep up with this blog but may be a little busy with work and adjusting so I will do my best, I think Juliet will love to look at this when she gets older!

Juliet keeps getting better and better at napping and sleeping and is fully in her crib & I think she likes her room now! for the last three days she has gone to sleep promptly at 7:30PM and wakes at 7:30 am (with two night feeding around 2:30am and 6AM) The best part is I am now putting her down sleep but awake and she is putting herself to sleep! This saves a lot of time rocking her to sleep :)

Doctor's appointment: Juliet had her 3 month appoint for her shots and they weighted her and she was 11 pounds and 11 ounces! The doc said that was really good and she is gaining weight like she should.

No comments:

Post a Comment