Wednesday, December 8, 2010

3 1/2 Months


Juliet visited her friend Annalise last weekend and they had a great time together! Only three weeks apart and both cute as can be :)

Three cute babies in a crib, Juliet Annalise, and Sophia :) It looks like they are holding hands

Daddy and Juliet have fun under the Christmas Tree, looking at the lights from a different perspective



December 7th 2009 - Is when John and I found out I was pregnant with Juliet (well back them we didn't know what she was!) but I can not believe it's been a year since I have known about my little lady! I can not picture my life without her and couldn't be happier.


She changes so much every day :) she now laughs almost every day (I guess I'm pretty funny) and is still trying to work on things like rolling over, she gets about half way over but can't seem to make that final push yet! It's cute to watch her try. Juliet has also been getting better at holding things and grabbing her toys, she a pro at that now ;) Music time with Mommy is also now one of her favorite things, finally someone will listen to me sing!!! It's great.




No comments:

Post a Comment