Sunday, August 28, 2011

We made it!

Mother nature gave us an exciting week this week! We had an earthquake on Tuesday and a hurricane on Saturday. Juliet did not seem to notice either! Here are some picture from the week and what we have been doing.


Juliet is almost done with drinking out of bottles! What a big girl :) So I offer her milk and water with dinner & lunch but she decided she wanted both.



Now that Juliet is a BIG girl and a toddler she is starting to wear shoes when she plays outside. After the hurricane we needed to get out of the house and it was a beautiful day so we went to the local park.

 Thanks to my friend Jodi who gave us these cute shoes for Juliet, they were Zoe's a long time ago!
 Juliet is showing daddy where his ears are located! She knows where ears, nose, toes, belly, head, and her mouth are located! So cool.
 Now I can walk to the park with my daddy now that I have learned to walk with shoes




 After we got home, I let my mom put my play lipstick on my lips! Don't I look pretty?


No comments:

Post a Comment