Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy 16 months!

 Wearing my very pretty dress my Ba Ba gave me for my Christmas pictures, I did not like taking picture at Target... That small room and strange people scared me!
 I will not let my mommy feed me in the morning anymore, I must do it myself and I must say, I do a GREAT job! Such a big girl :)

I'm such a happy girl and my Mom can make me laugh pretty easily!




 I had so much fun helping my Mommy and Daddy put up the tree! I love Christmas but I don't love sitting on Santa's lap as you can see from the picture above!
 Just having fun throwing some bibs around!
 Now I'm being silly and throwing the bibs on my head, why not?
 Now, I will hide from my Mommy, catch me if you can! I love hide and seek :)
 Can you see me?
 More Self Feeding!

No comments:

Post a Comment