Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spring break 2012

We were at a friend of a friends house in Cape May NJ for spring break this year and it was a blast. There was an indoor pool that Juliet loved, we had to drag her out of the pool everyday. I think she would have spent all day slashing around.

Out for a walk, so cute that they are holding hands.
Sharing a snack
I think Juliet is trying to ride Annalise like a pony b/c I play pony with her, ha ha

Hugs :)
UP SIDE DOWN
Happy Birthday John!

More fun in the Pool
And lots of dancing with Mommy

John can totally handle another baby, bring on baby number 2!!!

Every loves John
Two little girls so high in the air

Mommy reindeer
Mommy Pony

1 comment:

  1. Juliet is so adorable! Love the pictures of her and Analise, but it makes me sad because I dont have any of her and Finny :( We need to get together!!!!

    ReplyDelete