Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Caleb 6 weeks


My sweet Caleb is 6 weeks already! He is starting to show his personality. He smilies at john, Juliet and I all the time now. I also think he laughing sometimes he smiles so big. He also talks back to me sometime. I will say "I love you Caleb" and he will coo back to me --- I think that's is his way of saying I love you. His night time sleeping has been pretty regular the last couple days. He wakes at 12, 3, 5, 6 and then up around 7:30. So sleep is hard to come by but that's ok! Caleb is also starting to grab and pull things in the play mat. He has made the octopus sing several times by pulling on it.

Juliet is doing great also! She is so sweet to her brother and sometimes a little overly Kissie but that's okay! She is learning a lot in school and has started to count everything when she gets home from school. I just can't explain how funny she is she makes me laugh every day and puts a smile on my face!

Caleb's newborn pictures came in! 






Caleb grabbing 

Old elllicott city fall fest









No comments:

Post a Comment