Monday, October 27, 2014

October almost gone...

Everyone is doing well Caleb is starting to talk a little more by repeating words I say and learning new words like bird, up, and cat. Juliet ran her first mile fun run, she loved it & ran it with my dad. I also won the 5k at a local school community race!!! Juliet is still a sweet big sister now she's saying things like she never wants Caleb to grow up b/c he is so cute as he is. Which is true I wish I could hit the pause button sometimes but I also live watching them grow and change. Caleb is still napping twice a day b/c he still gets up pretty early most days between 5 & 6am. He is still also have stomach problems at times :( 

Juliet with crazy hair for school


Caleb loves to read books in the morning and will yell "books, books" until he reads almost a dozen books! 
Our fun ran and race








No comments:

Post a Comment