Tuesday, May 2, 2017

One like order and symmetry the other likes tape! 

"Mom when is my tape going to get here?" This is often the questions I get from Juliet. She is always trying to invent something, make something, or sell something. she is like a mad scientist and her disorganization/creativity reminds me of myself sometimes. Maybe that's why it frustrates me that she never wants to clean up because I don't either! I mean someone should be cleaning right? Well that's when Caleb comes in the play, he often likes when things are neat and picked up. He's been building blocks a lot lately and he always seems to make them perfectly symmetric. He even went up to his room today and asked if he could play in it and then proceeded to clean it up and show me later. Hopefully he doesn't inherit the messy gene at any point that Juliet and I clearly have

No comments:

Post a Comment