Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm 5 weeks old :)

Like my red hat?
Juliet playing with Quest the Cat
Big Stretch!


Hey Everyone! It's pretty crazy that Juliet has been in our life for 5 weeks b/c it feels like she has always been here. Life sure does change once you have a baby, and people are right... It's the hardest job you will ever LOVE!
This weekend: John and I are going up to New Jersey to see our friends who have a two week old baby and Juliet's future friend. So it will be our first weekend trip with the baby... I'll let everyone know how it goes, I'm a little scared! ha ha.
Good days & Bad days: Juliet has days when she does not cry at all and days where she is very grumpy and it hard to figure out what she needs. But each week gets better as I start to learn more and more about her! She is awesome and as long as she does not have gas bubbles stuck in her or hungry she is a really happy baby.
Baby outings: I am starting to take Juliet to more places, like to the mall to meet friends and to places I have to go during the day like Target. I am starting to get used to her schedule but I worry about her crying and getting hungry while we are out :( so it's a little stressful but I'm getting better at it and anticipating her needs and bringing everything I will need while I'm out in case she needs changed or gets hungry. I truly believe taking a baby out it's an art form and something you have to get used to!
Vacation: We have booked our first vacation in St. Lucia after the baby!!! It will be the last week of May 2011 and I'm so excited. Thanks to Mommy Collins for giving us a timeshare and thanks to my parents for watching her while we are gone. We are excited to be able to get away together for a little adult time. I truly believe everyone needs a vacation at least once a year :)


No comments:

Post a Comment