Friday, September 3, 2010

I'm 2 weeks old

Bath Time Fun!

I'm two weeks old today and I do really cute things like smile in my sleep and make really expressive faces! The cats are still getting to know me and have stared sniffing me all the time but they still seem to be a little scared of me even though they are bigger than me. I have a doctors appointment next Tuesday where hopefully they will tell me I have gained my birth weight back (which means Mommy is giving me enough food but I eat all the time so I don't see how she wouldn't be giving me enough.) I am a very awake baby for the most part during the day and love to look at everything around me but at night I sleep in three hour stretches which makes my Mommy a little tired but we both get through it b/c I'm still hungry often b/c my brain is growing so much. Well everyone I have to eat again and maybe take a nap so I'll talk to you all next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment