Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy 7 months Baby Girl!

Hi, I'm cute and I'm 7 Months!!!

I am dressing up for the nice weather!



Playdate with friends






Juliet's faviorte thing to play with was the toy knief... I guess don't make Juliet mad!





She wants to be everywhere and play with everything these days!







She LOVES the swing and going to the park to look at the other kids :)




Juliet is cutting her first tooth!!! The bottom left tooth has broken the skin and I see a little white tooth coming up! Juliet will give us a cute little smile with some teeth on the bottom now :)

On the move! Juliet is scooting around on her tummy and can get pretty far by doing that and she is also good at turning with the scooting. She gets on her hands and knees but mostly just rocks back and forth once she gets there and falls down. She wants to stand all the time now because she is sooooo OVER sitting. She needs mommy to help her stand so she is starting to wine a little and hold her hands out when she want to use me as balance to stand.




















No comments:

Post a Comment