Friday, March 25, 2011

My strong little lady!

Juliet pulled up on the coffee table all by herself to stand this morning for the first time! I was in shock that she could do that and still don't know if I believe what I saw. She is going to be walking before we know it and then I will get all my exercise from chasing her around the house.

We also had a doctor's appointment today and her weight at 7 months plus one week is 17 pounds and 10 oz's. I asked the doctor if that was okay since she has been averaging a 2 pound a month weight gain and he told me they start to slow down on their weight gain around this age, I never knew that. I also learned that she is allowed to start having meats in her diet and he wants me to start feeding her chunky foods! What??? She can't be old enough for that?

My little Hercules is also nick named BAM BAM!!! Juliet is really really really good and smashing objects into each other and sometimes she accidentally hits mommy or daddy in the face with a toy and it hurts! ha ha. She is a strong little girl and likes to make a lot of noise hitting things :)

John and I are going to our friend Jason's wedding this weekend so we are leaving the little princess with her grandmothers. My mom has her Friday night and John's mom will have her Saturday night. They are excited to spend time with her but I'm going to miss her to pieces. I never knew how hard it would be to leave her even for two days... She is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment