Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A round of Applause for Juliet

Playdate with friends at Storyville this weekend

Juliet discovered all her toys live in one place, she was in heaven!
Picking out her outfits already



What's new? Juliet learned how to Clap her hands this past weekend! I really didn't know she could get more adorable than she already is but it's super cute when she claps and waves. Every morning when I go into her room to get her up for the day she waves hello to me. Ha ha. So funny.


Her favorite things to do is still to stand and she is pulling up to stand one her own much more. There are a few video's so show her pulling up below. She is still struggling to work out how to crawl but she will get there one day or skip it all together! Right now I'm just enjoying the stage before she is able to get into everything. Right now she can move around somewhat but not as good as if she could crawl.


Kisses! I was reading Juliet a book called "Counting Kisses" and in the middle of it she grabbed my face and gave me a big kiss on my face! I love that she knows how to give hugs and kisses now, it's so cute.

Video of my strong little girl pulling up by herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment