Sunday, April 3, 2011

Waving bye-bye

What? I'm not getting into anything, just being good... I also got my SECOND tooth this weekend. Now I have two bottom teeth Juliet loves to take a ride on her daddies shoulders So once Juliet learned to sit up on her own around 5 months she could stand to lay down anymore, now that she can stand she hates to sit and wants to stand all the time! She can even balance without holding on to anything for a few seconds. You should know one of the worst things you can do to Juliet is wipe her face, she hates it so much... Please Mom just leave the food on my face! Our little family :) Juliet started waving this weekend and it is about the cutest thing ever! Once she got started she was waving at everything, mommy, daddy, the cats, the people on TV. So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment