Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Juliet is starting to walk :)

Playing at my Na Na & Pop Pop's during the first part of the week while my Mommy and Daddy were on Vacation in St. Lucia!



































Now my Grandma Ba Ba Collins is coming to play with me!






Hanging out for the rest of the week at our house with Grandma Ba Ba! I even started to say Ba Ba at the end of the week :)






















Mommy & Daddy on vacation!





Yesterday Juliet took her first steps on her own!!! She has been taking about two steps between furniture on her own for the last two weeks but yesterday she walked about 6 steps on her own to walk to me! It was so exciting to see :) She did it again about two more times yesterday and she is pretty wobbly and don't think she will get walking good for a few more weeks.






John and I also got back from our vacation on Saturday and it was pretty hard to be away but Juliet had so much fun with her grandparents. Everyone said she was in a good mood and a happy baby the whole time and when I got home I got big hugs and lots of Ma Ma's! I felt so bad for leaving for a week and missed her like crazy but it was nice for John and I to get away for some adult time. The grandparents also did a great job of sending pictures and updates which made it a little easier.
























































No comments:

Post a Comment