Thursday, May 26, 2011

Away for a week :(

















































Vacation: John and I will be leaving for vacation on Saturday and gone for a whole week in St. Lucia. I am really excited about going on vacation but at the same time I don't know how I'm going to survive being away from Juliet for a week. I called and tried to change our tickets so we could get back a few days earlier but it was really expensive and John thinks I'm a little crazy for trying to cut our vacation short but I'm really going to miss my little Juliet so I didn't know if I could make it seven whole days :( So we are going to stay the whole time unless I have a break down (but I won't, I'll have fun promise)!!! Juliet's grandparents are going to have lots of fun watching her, my mom has Juliet for the first have of the week and John's mom has her for the second half of the week.


Cheese please! Since Juliet turned 9 months the doctor said we can give her cheese and yogurt and she LOVES cheese. I don't think she would be my Daughter if she didn't like cheese.


More Teeth: Juliet know has both bottom teeth almost all the way out and her two fangs on time (my little vampire!) and now her front middle tooth on her right is coming in.


Juliet knows NO: Juliet listens when you tell her NO! (my mom taught her this!) I'm just so impressed by this little thing. If she crawls into the kitchen and wants to try and eat the cat's food, if I say no Juliet she stops looks at me and kind of smiles like she knows she is doing something she is not suppose to do but she does not touch the cats food. I am just amazed at how well she listens to me when I ask her not to do something. There is one exception to this, she can not control herself around a computer, she wants to bang on the keys sooooooo BAD that she will not listen to me when I say no to that! I only say NO to things that could hurt her so I don't overuse the word.

I've GOT YA: Juliet loves hid and seek games and playing chase around the furniture, she is getting really fast when she is cruising and is almost running while holding on :)















No comments:

Post a Comment