Friday, July 2, 2010

34 weeks & so happy it's July!

34 weeks and happy it's July b/c that means next month I will get to meet Juliet (if not sooner!)
JULY!!!!! YEA! It's getting so close and I am getting very excited. I have a lot planned for the next couple weekends so that should keep me busy while I wait 6 more weeks to meet my little bundle of joy. We are also almost 100 % done with the nursery, just a few more storage pieces to add and we are done.

Fun dates July...

July 3rd - It's our 5 year wedding anniversary. John and I have been dating since I was 23 years old and I couldn't be happier. He is the BEST!

July 8th - John and I go and pose for our Maternity pictures... He is not pregnant but will be in the pictures with me ;)

July 17th - I turn 31 (I can't believe it) ha ha. I feel much younger.

July 23rd - I am considered "Full Term" in my pregnancy. Which means the baby is pretty much fully cooked but probably won't come out till 40 weeks... but who knows I could go early????

Birthing class updates: We had our second birthing class and we had to watch a video of a real birth with no drugs... so there was a lot of screaming and the women saying things like "I can't do this" I think I was the only girl in the class that cringed the whole time I watched the video. I really just wanted to cover my eyes! It's pretty crazy stuff and I think I liked ignorance better ;) But I know I can do it & hopefully I have enough time to get one of those nice epidurals that my friends rave about. I love modern medicine! But most importantly I just want the baby and I to come out of this healthy so whatever happens I will just try and go with it. I also have a great birthing coach (John of course!) who has been asking a lot of questions in class. It's pretty funny how much he raises his hand in class compared to the other men.

No comments:

Post a Comment