Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mid Week Growth Sonogram Update

I just got back from my sonogram and got to see little Juliet! We got some pictures of her face but this sonogram was done in my doctor's office so it was a little less clear then the nice 3D one's at the Hospital. (so still no idea what she really looks like!) She was sticking her tongue out at me, it was pretty cute!!!!



The results: So they told me pretty much I have a small baby. She is only 5 & a quarter pounds and she is measuring small everywhere proportionately (which they say is good) The bottom line is they think everything is fine but she is just smaller than the average baby. They predicted that if I go till 40 weeks and she keeps growing at a normal rate she will be almost 7 pounds by her due date. The midwife said that she is pretty sure they are going to schedule me for another growth sonogram in two weeks just to be on the safe side. (being on the safe side is good by me)



Good News: I have gained two pounds in a week and up to 19 pounds for my weight gain & it is confirmed by the sonogram that she is head down in the right position for delivery!!! I love my little peanut and can't wait to meet her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment