Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's busy being a new mom!!!


Juliet coming home from the hospital!



Where does time go? I have been at home with Juliet for 12 days and John has gone back to work so it's just me during the hours of 7am-5:30pm!!! I am busy all day but at the end of the day I'm not even sure what I did :) It is an accomplishment if I get a shower and clean a little but it's also an awesome to spend so much time to Juliet and bond. I have 12 weeks off so trying to enjoy every minute even if I am sleep deprived :)




What the hardest part? For me it's all the feedings!!! My little Juliet loves to eat. Since I finally got down the BFing she does not what to stop eating so I spend most of my day feeding her, changing her diapers, and trying to get naps in when she sleeps or get something around the house done.




What's the best part? getting to know my little baby. Starting to figure out what different cry's mean and she has already started to smile so it's so cute when she smiles at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment