Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Happy one week Caleb

Caleb is very sweet baby and we love having him at home! Juliet is being great big sister and seems to really love her baby brother and always gives him sweet kisses. She has been adjusting very well and does not seem jealous. I am making every afternoon to hang out with Juliet as much as I can so she doesn't feel like the attention is all on the baby.  But the little guy does like to eat a lot so that takes up a lot of my time. He is able to go about three hours of night before he needs to eat again some a little tired but hanging in there :) So far it's been pretty cut and dry with him & when he cries I know what he wants (most the time just to eat!) I love  my wonderful family.  Here are some pictures from the hospital and the first week of being at home.














No comments:

Post a Comment