Sunday, August 18, 2013

Juliet's family b-day party and overdue day #3


We had a family b-day party for Juliet and she had a great time opening presents and eating cake!!! We did the party a day early so Ba Ba could celebrate with us since she was in town for a wedding. There are some pictures below the fun. 

I am now three days overdue and Juliet's birthday is tomorrow so I hope I don't have the baby tomorrow but Tuesday works for me, ha ha! We had a fun weekend and spent Friday night at the Diamonds house having a BBQ & Juliet had a great time playing with her friend Elizabeth. Juliet visited with Ba Ba Saturday and we went to her friends pool party later in the day. Today we made cookies with her friend Kendall and Olivia and then had the family party... So keeping busy. I feel a little like my stomach will explode at any minute but hanging in there as best I can. I will find out a little more at the doctors tomorrow. 










No comments:

Post a Comment