Monday, February 15, 2010

14 weeks and a new symptom of pregnancy!


14 weeks and a new symptom of pregnancy... Crying!

Yes this week has been full of tears :( I am not even sure why??? They say the 2nd trimester is the best but so far I don't think so. Crying for no reason is confusing & frustrating but after the emotional outbursts were over I did feel better in a strange way. I am not normally someone that starts to cry for no reason so I am going to blame the hormones and being stuck in the house for the snow storm. Missing work for a whole week really stressed me out b/c I feel very behind during the busiest time of year. Hopefully this won't continue or no one will want to be around me b/c I could combust at any moment.

So far I have been able to avoid maternity clothes but did buy those belly bands for when I'm ready to unbutton my jeans! They seem like a great invention but I will let you know how they work out after I use them. Which I think will be soon b/c my sweet tooth has been out of control. It seems all I want to eat things like donuts (which I even dream about eating!) but trying my hardest stick with a balanced diet but it's so hard sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment