Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm clueless

So I asked John last night what he wanted to do and he said "why don't we go baby shopping and start to look at stuff" ---- WHAT??? Is this my husband who hates to shop suggesting to shop? Of course I said "Yea, good idea!" and we were off to the Babies R US supper store. We both quickly realized we know NOTHING. John was asking me questions that I could not answer, like "do we need a crib and a bassinet?" & "Do we need more then one stroller and why?" & "Which car seat is going to be the best" To which I relayed each time "Ummmmmmm... I have no idea!"

So the moral of my story is I'm going to need help and moral support from those friends & family that have been though this before b/c I am clueless! I even apologized to the baby on the car ride home for it having to be our little experimental baby. In a nut shell I'm overwhelmed by all the stuff I have to learn. If you have any advice for me let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment