Friday, February 19, 2010

15 weeks today :)


15 week baby belly - You may ask why in most of these pictures does she not include her face? And the answer is simple, I don't feel like doing my hair and make up so I just cut my face off!
Mood: In a much better mood then last weekend when I had my crying fits AND glad it's Friday! Looking forward to my girls night with Liz in Philly on Saturday and a quite night at home tonight with John :)
What I have struggled with this week: Feeling tired all day if I don't get enough sleep (I require the full 8 hours these days)
Cravings: Cheese on anything! & bagels (which includes cream cheese!) Oh and I think about subway a lot... Strange I know but I LOVE subway's veggie patty with ranch dressing and lots of veggies. Yum.
What I'm looking forward to: March 26th, I'll be 20 weeks and we have another ultrasound appointment where we will hopefully find out the babies gender. So far the baby poll on this blog is leaning towards a girl. I have thought it was a girl for so long but now I think it may be a boy... I guess it's a 50/50 chance!
My little white lie: A little white lie to your doctor can't hurt right? When my midwife asked me if I was staying away from sugar I said "I only have dessert occasionally" but the truth is I have dessert everyday. She also told me I could only have one small cup of juice a day b/c juice has too much sugar. So I was not going to confess to eating a Brownies and Ice Cream daily!
Weight gain: 5 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment