Friday, March 12, 2010

18 weeks

John and I bought the baby it's first stuffed animal!
18 weeks prego - Sorry for the bathroom shot, John still at work so I had to take it myself (the pants I have on are my new maternity pants!)


What's new this week? I can feel the baby moving! It's not a strong kicking feeling yet but I feel it several times a day :)


Doctors Appointments: Haven't had a doctor's visit in about a month but I have two coming up, one of Friday the 19th and one on Friday the 26th. The 26th is the ultrasound and I am very excited to see the baby move around.


How I am feeling? Right now I'm very tired! It was a very busy week and I have not been home much so looking forward to starting the weekend and relaxing. I think John and I may see the movie "she's out of my league tonight"... and eat yummy movie popcorn of course.


Note to Self: Do not combine spicy foods with high fat foods because it might make you throw up! On Wednesday night for John's birthday we went out for Mexican b/c that's what he was craving and I ended up getting a spicy shrimp dish (ate the whole thing and it was big) then went home and had a big slice of birthday cake and ice cream. This was not a good combo for me or the baby but I woke up in the middle of the night to a massive stomachache which ended with me getting sick :( I went the whole first trimester with no morning sickness so this was not normal. I was worried at first that I had a stomach bug but was fine after I cleared my stomach. Lesson learned - don't combine a ton of bad foods!


Weight gain: about 7 pounds (again my scale is hard to read so it could be 7.5 or 8!) I will be more sure when I hit 10 pounds.


Maternity Clothes: My new favorite maternity store for shirts is Forever 21 (ha ha!) I swear they carry maternity clothes but the store is just in denial about it. Plus if you know the store you know there stuff is super cheap so why buy the maternity expensive stuff? As for my regular clothes still have a few pre pregnancy pants that fit and I have my new awesome maternity work pants (super comfy) it would be easier if I could just go to work in sweat pants!


No comments:

Post a Comment