Friday, March 19, 2010

19 weeks

I think I finally look pregnant this week rather then just looking like I have a beer gut, the tummy is starting to round out and I love it! (the flower in the background John got me for no reason, love that!)


Any final Guesses? We find out next week (hopefully!) the sex of the baby. John is still convinced the baby is a girl (and I have gone back and forth but still think it's a girl) But I won't be surprised if it's a boy b/c it is a 50/50 chance after all. According to our poll on this blogger the voters are guessing a girl too (10 to 9 in favor of a it being a girl).

How am I feeling? GREAT! I had a really easy week and I was able to walk outside almost everyday this week which mad me sooooo happy. I love to take walks with John when he gets home from work :) I am so in love with March because the weather has great. I am also excited for this weekend b/c it's my friend Beth's 30th birthday party and John and I get to see some friends that we have not seen in a while.

Doctor's appointment: Not much happened at my doctors appointment this morning, listened to the baby's heart beat (which I can do here all the time!) the heart rate was 140 which she said was normal and healthy. Baby was moving a lot so it took her sometime to get the heart rate. I have an active one! Other than that just had to get some blood work done.

Baby Bedding: Still undecided :( I want to look a little more and wait till next week to see if that sways my decision at all.
The way I eat: So I tend to eat about 100 small meals a day (never going more then 2 or so hours without eating!) and I just read that eating small meals often is much better for the baby then eating 3 huge meals during the day even if they are the same calories b/c the baby is getting a nutrients more regularly. I am not sure if John's birthday cake that we are still working on counts as a source of nutrition but I am going to pretend it does.

Realizing I can't do what I used to do: I went to the gym yesterday thinking I was going to a yoga class but read the schedule wrong and ended up in an interpretive dance class! It was fun and I love dance but I realized I just can't move as fast as I used to. I was having a hard time keeping up with the movements that were super fast and just ended up doing my own thing when I couldn't keep up (it was my interpretation!) The stretching at the end of class was hard for me to b/c my belly is now getting in the way when I bend forward (and in other directions) The second half of my pregnancy is going to be here next week so I guess I should expect this stuff but not sure how it went by so fast... I think this belly snuck up on me.
Weight Gain: 9 pounds! 2 pound weight gain this week (oh boy!) Hello double digits we will be getting acquainted soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment