Wednesday, March 3, 2010

17 Weeks


The First person to notice my BELLY: I had my first person notice that I was pregnant (that I didn't tell) it was one of the students I work with at my internship at Montgomery College. She looked at my belly and then asked me to turn to the side, so I said are you looking at my baby bump? She then said yes!!! I knew you were pregnant. I also had a girl that takes classes with me at the gym overhear the instructor talking to me about how being a parent never gets easier (she has three kids) and told me she thought I was pregnant but was afraid to ask (you know in case I had just been really really bloated!) So I guess if you are pretty observant then you might be able to tell I'm pregnant but for anyone that does not know me it might not be so apparent.




My Babymoon Plans: We just booked a trip to Paradise Island in the Bahamas in April for our last trip before the baby is born. I don't think traveling in my third trimester is a good idea so we needed to book something before Mid May.




How I'm Feeling: Great! It's been a good and busy week




Cravings: Making a veggie burger and fries for dinner, have been thinking about fries for a while. I also have to admit I have been enjoying a McD's ice cream cone almost every day of the week. It's hard not to stop when you drive in your car all day and see multiple McDonald's. Good thing I'm still in Vegetarian mode or I might also add a Burger or nuggets with that.




Weight Gain: 7 pounds (the books were not kidding about gaining a pound a week!) Also my scale is very hard to read (it's not digital) so sometimes I'm not excatly sure where I fall on the tiny little lines but it looks to me like about 7 pounds.




Maternity Clothes: This last weekend my car was held hostage at Sears Automotive at the local mall for 6 1/2 hours so let's just say I had some time to shop! I bought my first pair of Maternity Pants and a Maternity shirt from Gap. But what I want to brag about is that awesome sale I got... Maternity Clothes are not cheap. My first pair of Maternity pants were only $16 dollars (from GAP sales rack!) and they are super cute work pants that I really think I could wear not pregnant also b/c the only difference is they have a stretchy low waist band instead of buttoning up (so great for those days you eat too much!). Not fully wardrobed but let the collection begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment