Monday, March 8, 2010

The Collins Baby's Bedroom!

The Musical Mobil The full bed set BUT not how I want to set up my room, don't like the wall color (or the wall boarder) or how busy it is

This is the wall color I will go with and the crib color will be similar, I am getting a dark cherry crib/bedroom set



John and I went to bye bye baby this weekend and it was a much better experience then when we first went shopping at Babies R US. We actually started to register and I was a little more calm about the whole thing. We have picked out our bedding for the babies room, even though I'm finding out the sex I want to go with a more gender neutral room b/c I don't really like the really girly stuff or the super manly rooms! Plus I love frogs and I found bedding that has some frogs in it :)







No comments:

Post a Comment