Friday, May 7, 2010

26 weeks


I'm tired, stressed, and overworked but HAPPY... B/C I have one more week till I'm done with school and I can catch up on sleep. I just found out I PASSED my final exam for grad school so I will GRADUATE!!! YEA :) I have been busy writing final papers and studying for tests but that will all be over forever in a week. I can hardly believe I am finally done.... The light at the end of the tunnel is VERY bright. I wish I could have a graduation party but we are just too busy with our house renovations and getting ready for Juliet for a formal get together.

Two weeks left: Of my second trimester! the time is flying (probably b/c I have been so busy!) So we will only have about 3 months left to prepare for everything... Hopefully we get it together in time for her arrival and I don't go into labor too early :0 I am really excited for things to slow down a little this summer with my job so I can enjoy my pregnancy and getting mentally ready for a real live baby.

I love my Belly! I know I said this last week but I really love my belly now that it's getting big, I think it's so cute!!!! I was feeling yucky about my body before but the bigger my belly gets the happier I am with my new shape. I really didn't expect to start feeling more comfortable with my body, I thought it would get harder to feel comfortable in my skin. I look pregnant enough now that strangers are now just starting to point at my belly and say things like "look at you!" and "Do you know what you are having?"

Looking forward to: Everything!!!! We are painting the baby's room this weekend and we just got our crib and changing table in from Target (thanks Mom!) So we will start to work on the babies room from now until it's done. We are also getting new carpet's in the next few weeks so more fun renovations!

Healthy body, Healthy mind: Now that the stress of school is almost behind me (all major assignments done, this last week will be a breeze) I will be healthier for Juliet :) Less stress will be good on my body and mind. I have gained a pound this week so I'm up to 14 pounds. I was getting worried for a while when I wasn't gaining anything for about 2 weeks but felt better when the doctor told me I was fine and not to worry about it. Even though I have been busy (and other then my sweet tooth) I have been really good about eating healthy and often, in fact I don't think I have eaten this healthy in my whole life... Hopefully this healthy eating will continue after the baby as well. I have also found time to walk b/c it makes me feel so much better when I get some exercise. Plus the the nice weather helps.

1 comment:

  1. From last week to this week it looks like Juliet has really grown :) Can't wait to see you at the shower!

    ReplyDelete