Friday, April 30, 2010

25 weeks

Just being silly in this picture!!!

Yea for 6 months plus: 6 months pregnant and beyond has been my favorite stage of pregnancy b/c I feel like I'm moving out of that feeling that I just look fat to actually looking noticeably pregnant. I really can't believe I will be in my third trimester in 3 short weeks. It's moving so fast and we have so much to do!




Our House: We have been talking about redoing our two bathrooms, re-carpeting, and expanding our backyard for a while now but we are finally doing something about it. Last night I came home after a long day to our downstairs bathroom totally torn apart. John had removed all the wall paper, taken out the mirror and cabinets. So we are all most ready to paint and tear out the rest of the bathroom so we can replace everything. It's going to look great! Hopefully we can get this all done in three months before the baby comes.




Kicking: I really think little Juliet might set some kind of baby record for kicking me in the womb. I am going to start using my kicking counter on my phone to record this activity b/c I think most people don't' get kicked as much as I do!!! She was kicking me straight for 4 hours last night. John even sat there for a while and felt her and said it was pretty crazy how hard she could kick. I'm guessing big feet and long legs. I really wonder when she sleeps and is she going to sleep at night when she comes out of there??? The great thing about being karate chopped all day is that I know she is okay in there if she is moving so much :) In fact she is kicking me right now as I write this, she says "Hi everyone!"




Doctor's appointment this week: I had a doctors appointment this week and not much happened. She just said my blood work and weight gain was good and that Juliet was negative for spina bifida, so that's good. This was also the first time they have started to measure my belly to make sure the baby is growing correctly. My belly measured 24 centimeters which she said was perfect since I was in my 24th week at the time. I guess the measurement is suppose to be within two centimeters of the week you are in. My weight gain so far is 13 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment