Wednesday, October 20, 2010

2 months old!











Little Juliet turned 2 months old yesterday and was greeted by a cold :( She had a runny nose and was congested but did not act sick at all, she smiled the day away and is feeling much better after having the dehumidifier run all night! It was so hard to see my baby sick even if she was a good sport about the whole thing but I guess this is the first of many times my heart will break for my baby :( John had a cold Friday night and passed it to me which I then passed to Juliet so the whole family was sick but we are all getting better and feeling good now.

Active weekend last weekend: We had an active weekend last weekend. Juliet got to visit with her godfather and uncle Brian. He was up for the weekend b/c we were running in the Baltimore Marathon Relay last Saturday. Our team did great and we all ran our parts in 9 to 10 minute miles. Not too bad for Brian's first race and my first race after having a baby! I was so proud of everyone.

This weekend: Is the first time I will be away from Juliet :( Both John and I are part of a bridal party in a wedding for our friends Dan and Ruth so we are going up to Harrisburg for the weekend to take part in the celebration and Juliet is spending quality time with her Gram-ma Barb. She is coming to our house and staying the weekend with Juliet and I know she will be in good hands but I'm going to miss her so much!!! It will be really hard for me to leave... Still don't know if I can do it but since I am in the wedding I kind of have to!

Juliet is getting more and more active during the day everyday and is doing great! She is the best and I have never been happier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment