Friday, October 29, 2010

DOUBLE DIGITS - I'm 10 weeks

Happy Halloween Everyone! I was looking at my mommy without any make-up, that's why I look so scared ;) I have a few Halloween outfits I will wear all weekend to celebrate!
Here I am with my Aunt Morgie, Zoe, and Finn. We were all visiting together and it made me so happy I smiled for the camera.


This past weekend I was so LUCKY b/c I got to spend the whole weekend with my Grandma Barb, we had so much fun together and I was so sad when she left but will be excited to go up to Pittsburgh soon to visit!

My Grandma Barb even gave me a bath which is one of my favorite things and then took this great picture of me after! Don't I look SOOOO cute????






My Mommy and Daddy were in a wedding last weekend and here is a picture from the event. They MISSED me sooooo much and rushed home Sunday to see me!







No comments:

Post a Comment