Thursday, October 14, 2010

8 weeks

Smiles!



Juliet having fun during Bath Time!









Juliet's 2 month doctor's visit: Juliet was 10 pounds 1 ounce at her doctor's visit today & 22 inches & her head was 14 3/4 inches... All of these measurements were in the 25th percentile. I asked my mom to check my baby book to see what I weighted around the same time and she said at 6 weeks I was 11 pounds and 23 inches! I was a chunk, ha ha! Little Juliet also got her first shot and only cried for a few seconds before she forgot all about it so I'm glad it didn't cause her too much pain :(


She is in her Crib (sort of!): for the last 5 days Juliet has been sleeping in her crib for at least most of the night, around 4 AM if I'm tired I take her into our room!!! She was sleeping 4 or 5 hour stretches when she was in our room but now with the switch she sleeps at most 3 hours at a time :( but I think in a few more days she will get used to her room and start to sleep longer (hopefully!) But at least I don't have to work right now so I just hope within 4 weeks she starts to sleep longer. Getting me up only once a night would be great!



She is so much fun: Since about 5 weeks she has started to smile and play for longer periods each day. Right now she will play and smile on her play mat for at least 45 minutes at a time. It so fun to watch her discover she can grab and hit her toys and the way she smiles at me when I talk to her. We love play time!

No comments:

Post a Comment