Wednesday, October 6, 2010

7 Weeks

My Mommy finally got a picture of me holding up my head!!! Look how strong I am everyone :)

One of Juliet's smiling pictures :) We are getting a ton of smiles now and each time it melts my heart. She is such an active and alert baby!!! So much so that she does not sleep as much as a newborn should (have to really work at making her nap!). It's great to see her so alert but hard not to get much sleep. But her cuteness makes up for my sleepiness.
Look how big she is getting, Quest the cat used to be soooo much bigger than Juliet now they are about the same length!



Here Juliet is grabbing her "Friends" I call her toys and her mobile animals her friends because she will smile and stare at them for a long time. She is starting to "play" and can spend 30 minutes or more have fun on her activity mat. She can also hold her head up really well during tummy time but unfortantly Juliet does not like tummy time very much. But Juliet does LOVE her baths and smiles lots during bath time.




It's getting COLD out side so we are starting to bundle her in hats and gloves... Too bad most of her clothes are summer clothes, time to go shopping :)










No comments:

Post a Comment