Monday, May 16, 2011

Books and more books...

Look at my little "I can stand on my own Mom!" baby :) She stood with out holding for about a WHOLE minute, WOW! big girl :) She has also "tried" to walk on her own for a few steps a few times but fell down, she is not quite at the walking on her own point but it won't be long.



Juliet gives good hugs and loves giving kisses to Mommy (and herself in the mirror!)









My little twins! I look so much like daddy :)



These days we have a little book worm on our hands! Juliet wants to read 100 books before going to bed, when she wakes up, and just for fun during the day :) It's so cute when she reaches for another book after she already read ten. I have to go buy her more because I'm starting to memorize the words of EVERY book.

1 comment: