Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mama AND Dada! And maybe Kitty...










So Juliet is talking all the time these days :) After she originally said MaMa she stopped for a while but now she is back to talking. She is now saying both MaMa and DaDa and she actually says the right word to the right parent! It's so exciting to see her call our names. John and I have also though we heard her say kitty while playing with Quest but I can not say for sure until I hear it again because it could have totally been us hearing things... Who knows but she is pretty cute and love making her laugh! She also loves to listen to her music and "dance", currently her favorite song is the john jingleheimer smith song, she starts to scream and laugh and start to dance in my arms, it's pretty cute. Juliet is also getting so good at standing by herself and holds her balance by herself several times a day, I think shes likes the challenge of trying to stand.


On not so good news, Juliet has a cold again (poor girl is a snotty mess) and has also been majorly protesting bedtime and the last two night she has woke up in the middle of the night crying but goes back to bed with a few hugs but having her wake me up in the middle of the night has not happened in over 2 months. She has been such a good sleeper and was sleeping straight for 11 or 12 hours so I hope it's just a phase because it's nice to get sleep. She is also having some stranger anxiety and see to want to be attached to my hip which is kind of cute that she wants lots of hugs from mommy :) I don't mind the extra love!

No comments:

Post a Comment