Thursday, February 14, 2013

14 weeks!

I'm 14 weeks today and officially out of my first trimester! Everything has been going good but I've had a couple of colds in a row so feeling a little under the weather :( I've also had pretty severe headaches and I think it has to do with the colds not the pregnancy. I started to feel the baby move pretty early with this pregnancy around 10 weeks!!! I have been really hungry lately also and I have been craving hardy meals like chili. I love this little baby already :) Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I've also added some pictures from the Baltimore Blast game that Juliet went to she had fun! It was an alumni cheerleading game so I got to dance at the game and Juliet got a kick out of watching. We just ordered Juliet's big girl bed and it should be here this week there's a picture of her sitting on her new furniture. And finally there's a picture of Juliet with her new manicure that the nanny gave her!















No comments:

Post a Comment