Thursday, February 7, 2013

Baby's Sonogram scan at 13 weeks


My Belly at 13 weeks! Oh man it is twice as big this time around, ha ha.

Collins baby 2 was a sleepy one at the sonogram. Nothing like Juliet who was crazy and high kicking & dancing all around. We saw "him" (just using that term for now) moving around but he mainly wanted to curl up in the fetal position and sleep. I did almost cry because I was so happy to see the baby. Juliet and John were there with me to see the baby and Juliet was very excited to see her new brother or sister. Everything looks good so far, the baby is growing and all the parts are there. They said from the measurements there is a low change of down syndrome which is what they test for in this first scan.


My Pregnancy this time around has been a little different I was very nauseous in the first trimester and felt worse than I did with Juliet but I am feeling much better now and have way more energy. I was craving sweets in the beginning but now I just want to eat big meals all the time like chili!


So during the sonogram the lady asked me "so do you want to find out the sex of the baby?" I said "YES!!! I can't wait", then she said "well I think it's a BOY! Here is his penis" I am not sure if you can make it out in the picture above but there are two legs and something in between the legs. She told me that they can not be 100% sure until the 20 week sonogram so don't go buying a bunch of boy clothes but she was pretty sure it was a boy.

More cute baby! The heatbeat this time around was 156, much lower than Juliet's ever was.

The head!

No comments:

Post a Comment