Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The potty


We are doing the potty dance at our house because I can finally say I think Juliet is potty trained!!!! YAY! At a little shy of 2 1/2 year she is pooping and peeing in the potty and has been accident free for the most part for the past week. She has been getting the peeing in the potty for a while now but for some reason would not poop in the potty. But all of a sudden she decided to start doing both :) I am so proud of her. I know there will still be a few accidents and maybe some regression in our future but I am pumped to save money on diapers, ha ha. Our weekly babysitter Ms. Marty told me she pooped in the potty for her last week and then told her "I will never poop in my pants again." Juliet is strong willed so I think we just had to wait for her to decided she wanted to use the potty. We stared this process a few months after her 2nd birthday so it was not a super-fast process but it finally has worked. GO JULIET
In other news, I have been listening to the new babies heartbeat on my heart monitor thing that I used with Juliet and let Juliet listen to the heartbeat. At first she was curious and then she decided that the heartbeat scared her and asked to not listen to it anymore. Sorry to scare you Juliet but it's a beautiful sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment