Friday, February 1, 2013

Disney world, Pregnancy, & more

Princess Juliet getting ready for Disney world! We went to FL from 1/19-1/22 for a fast and very fun trip to see our Florida family, Aunt Helen, Uncle Alan, and Cousin Allison (and snowball the dog!)

My Mom was nice enough to drive us to the airport in DC! Juliet rocked her mama's shades on the way

Juliet had SO MUCH FUN with her cousin Allison! They played together the whole time and Allison was a great big cousin that helped out with everything.

Juliet when we first got to the Magic Kingdom (which is where we went our first day) She was so excited!


Right when we got into the Magic Kingdom there was a parade! This made Juliet very happy because she could wave at all her friends. She was super excited to see goofy, mini mouse, and Tinkerbell. Juliet had so much fun at the park she could not even stop to nap and hung with us all day until 9pm. The great part was that she did not get cranky or whinny at all! What a trooper.


In front of Cinderellas castle



On the small world ride (Juliet was very impressed and asked to go on it again!) Juliet also rode her first roller coaster at Disney which she later told us was her favorite ride. She just barley made the height requirement for it (and it was a kiddie one of course). We did not wait in too many line because we got fast pass for most thing after making the mistake of waiting in the Dumbo ride line for an hour and a half! Juliet was a good sport waiting but it was still hard on everyone.







Day 2 of Disney we went to Animal Kingdom, this park was really fun and much less crowed. Juliet's favorite ride of the day was the animal safari where she saw giraffes, elephants, tigers, and more!


Mini Mouse!




The petting Zoo area!

More Parades! Another one of Juliet's faviorte activities of the day was watching the Play "finding nemo" which was 45  minutes long but she was really into it and kept singing the songs after and asking to see it again.


And after another FUN day without napping she was passed out in the car after about 3 minutes. That's a wrap folks!

We have had some crazy weather in MD, it snows one day and is 65 degrees the next. Here is Juliet playing in the snow



Playing with her bestie Annalise

Rain Rain go away

And most of you that read my blog know... I'm pregnant! Here we go again! I just hit the 12 week point and am leaving my first trimester and entering the lovely second trimester of pregnancy :) Everything has been pretty good. I have seen the baby on a sonogram and just heard the heartbeat two days ago at the doctors (170 was the heart rate) My doctor predicted I will have a girl since the heart rate was so high. I am just hoping for healthy & happy baby. Juliet on the other hand only wants a girl baby!!!! She says no boys allowed.


Oh Juiliet! So Juliet and I were playing in her room when I got hungry and went downstairs to get a snack. I was watching her play in her room on the video monitor while I got something to eat and I saw this crazy girl climb into her crib! ha ha. She was screaming "i got in, now how do I get out" So I race upstairs to help her out and by the time I get there she is already climbing over the crib to come out. So now she can get IN and OUT. Time for a big girl bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment