Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday doctor's appointment update

So, I went in today to see if anything has changed since I'm still pregnant. Nothing other than I'm starting to dilate and I'm currently at one centimeter. The midwife practice will not induce for a medical reason until you are 10 days overdue so If I don't have the baby soon on my own I will have to wait till the week of August 23rd to have the baby. The reason they won't induce earlier is b/c you will have a higher risk of c-section if you are induced and it cause stress to the baby if they are not ready to come out. I'm still trying to stay positive but it's been hard since I am so ready to have this baby! I have started to cry almost everyday, it sucks but doing the best I can. They are also doing a stress test on Friday to make sure at 41 weeks the baby is okay. That's all the updates I have!!! So no more news means nothing has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment