Thursday, August 5, 2010

39 weeks

39 weeks - HOME STRECH!



OMG! My tummy is HUGE! ha ha. I think she is ready to come out now :)


A watched pot never boils: I feel like I am waiting and waiting and trying to make plans so I'm not just wondering all the time when the big day will be!


Sleepless in Elkridge: So again my biggest complaint in this stage of pregnancy is my lack of sleep. I know all of you with kids may laugh at me when I say this... But I think I may get more sleep when the baby gets here! Right now I'm getting about 5 to 6 hours of very interupted sleep. For some reason I have most of my practice contractions at night and they can be very painful. So between painful contractions and having to get up to go to the bathroom every few hours I don't sleep much more than two hours at a time :(


Juliet is more Patient that I am: This whole pregnancy I thought I was going to go earlier than my due date, now I'm thinking I'm going to have to wait till after my due date :( I had a doctor's appointment Monday and they said that I was NOT dialated at all but my Cervix was starting to thin and the baby was at a -2 station (so not quite to the pelvis yet). So what does all that mean???? Nothing really! It just means more waiting... I go back again monday for them to check if anything has changed but I feel like she is still SO high that they will tell me I'm not making any progress.


Promises Promises: Don't make them if you can't keep them! Both John and my best friend have promised me I will not go a week over my due date... I don't know how they can promise such a thing but they seem to be pretty sure I won't. Right now I don't feel the same way! But keeping busy and trying to enjoy my last moments of peace and quite before the craziness of a new baby. Very thankful for everything good going on in my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment